PORTUGALLO™ NACHOS AND SPICY HONEY GARLIC WINGS
- Portugallo™ Hot Sauce
- 1 bag Tortilla Chips
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 tomato, diced
- 4 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1-2 jalapeño peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Spread half of the Tortilla Chips onto a ovenproof dish and scatter with 1/2 of the ingredients
- Place in oven (middle rack) until cheese is melted
- Spread a second layer of Tortilla chips and scatter the remainder of ingredients.
- Place in oven (middle rack) until cheese is melted (about 12-15 min)
- Top with Hot Portugallo™ Sauce for the finishing touch!
Spicy Honey Garlic Wings
- 3 lbs. Chicken Wing Pieces
- 1/3 cup Portugallo™ Spicy Garlic Sauce (any flavour)
- 1/2 cup Honey
- Bake (foil-lined pan at 450 degrees F on lowest oven rack) or grill wings for about 30-45 min. until crispy, turning once.
- Mix honey and Portugallo™ Spicy Garlic Sauce in a bowl.
- Toss wings in sauce and coat evenly.
- Serve with Portugallo™ Sauce for dipping.